The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Rainbow Boa
 Other Reptile Photos
 Helia

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
newbie Posted - 27/10/2011 : 19:01:52
Our poor girl has been dull and cloudy for 2 weeks now so brought her out for a cuddle tonight

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
newbie Posted - 02/11/2011 : 19:54:16
Thanks guys
Mamma Posted - 02/11/2011 : 12:13:15
beautiful pic she has beautiful markings xx
CDN_Blood Posted - 31/10/2011 : 12:17:26
They can be a challenge, there's no doubt about that. As for the glares she gives you, she's quite likely running calculations and scenarios through her little head - they're a very clever snake, which is why it's quite often best to boldly move forward even if you feel they're not int to mood for company. You may take a few hits, but once she realizes that biting don't have the desired affect of you putting her back, she'll give-up on it. Hopefully :)
newbie Posted - 30/10/2011 : 16:24:12
quote:
Originally posted by CDN_Blood

quote:
Originally posted by newbie

...Guess it's because she can't see me Todd! She's always an angel outside of her house, just the getting her out that can be interesting!

Aaah, gotcha. Will she come out on her own? Of course she wouldn't do that while she's moulting, but once she's shed will she? It's one of the best ways to earn their trust - letting them come to you.

Unfortunately with Helia, if she comes out and finds you without being picked up first, she bites you! Still getting used to this girl, she can make me a little nervous at times with her glares! She shed yesterday and now looks stunning!
CDN_Blood Posted - 28/10/2011 : 18:57:13
quote:
Originally posted by newbie

...Guess it's because she can't see me Todd! She's always an angel outside of her house, just the getting her out that can be interesting!

Aaah, gotcha. Will she come out on her own? Of course she wouldn't do that while she's moulting, but once she's shed will she? It's one of the best ways to earn their trust - letting them come to you.
newbie Posted - 28/10/2011 : 17:05:01
Thanks G

Guess it's because she can't see me Todd! She's always an angel outside of her house, just the getting her out that can be interesting!
CDN_Blood Posted - 27/10/2011 : 23:30:04
I guess she's not cranky when she's moulting. Nice. Most snake don't want to be disturbed at all when they're in a moult.
gmac Posted - 27/10/2011 : 20:19:42
Sweeet newbie :D

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000