The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Rainbow Boa
 Other Species of Boa: Photos/Videos
 Samson, Delilah and Maya :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ptmbradley Posted - 28/06/2011 : 12:35:33
You may already be aware I just picked up 3 new members of the family, so while they were out for their daily mite bath I thought I'd grab some pics and introduce them properly.

Samson and Delilah are a pair of Hogg Island boa crosses, and Maya is a hypo hogg. All from the same litter, the mother of which was a hogg island and the father was a hogg crossed with a hypo BCI. I don't yet have much of a clue re. genetics and things like that, but I think that means my normals are 75% pure. Is that right??

Anyway, whatever, they are all stunning snakes as you are about to see. :) I weighed and measured them when I picked them up and all 3 are around 26" and weigh between 138-165g.

I'll stop blabbering on about them now and just show you shall I?

Samson

Delilah

Maya

"What you lookin' at??"

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ptmbradley Posted - 11/07/2011 : 23:26:29
I have to agree with you Mamma!

Delilah already shed. Cloudy eyes on the Saturday, shed on the Wednesday! My corns have been known to take 10 days or more! lol
Mamma Posted - 11/07/2011 : 22:52:59
They are lovely xx
ptmbradley Posted - 02/07/2011 : 04:21:32
Thanks for the edit K!
ptmbradley Posted - 01/07/2011 : 02:27:41
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

They are superb looking.
I notice the thumb tucked away in the first pic of Maya. Making sure it's not as easy to get to??

Well spotted! Yeah it was the first time I properly handled them so was a bit wary still! lol But tbh they're all pussycats. So far anyway! They've all been having daily dunkings this week and I've managed to get all 3 out their homes, into the bath, out the bath and back into their homes without so much as a hiss, so I'm well chuffed. Would be nice if it stays that way, but I expect at least one of them will get grumpy with me at some point! But they really are gorgeous snakes aren't they? Been so sad I've been thinking about them all night while I was at work! lol
Kehhlyr Posted - 01/07/2011 : 00:08:54
They are superb looking.
I notice the thumb tucked away in the first pic of Maya. Making sure it's not as easy to get to??
sandi Posted - 30/06/2011 : 13:40:36
Very pretty trio you have there!
gmac Posted - 28/06/2011 : 20:39:29
sweet boas, all is forgiven
newbie Posted - 28/06/2011 : 16:52:05
Awww they're lovely! Your animal families certainly growing fast!

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000