The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Rainbow Boa
 Other Species of Boa: Photos/Videos
 Samson the hogg island cross...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ptmbradley Posted - 22/07/2011 : 03:20:35
Had a little shoot with one of my 3 recent acquisitions earlier. Check out the whole set on flickr here:

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjvzDFbW

But here's a little sneak preview...

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ptmbradley Posted - 27/07/2011 : 14:02:40
Maya the hypo hogg is already becoming an aggressive little madam sadly. Even when she's been out a little while she can still be hissy. She's struck at me once, but luckily she wasn't too accurate and I only got a very slight graze on the back of my hand. Not enough for me to claim membership of the bite club though. But I'm pretty sure she'll be the one to gain me entrance... Can see me having to use a snake hook with her before too long. Shame coz she's a beauty otherwise. But the normals seems perfectly happy. Samson in particular is really quite 'pet-like' in his behaviour, which is why he has become my favourite of them all.

Still adore my BRB of course, but he's just very shy and doesn't do much! He's one to admire rather than interact with too much. But he's perfectly docile and the only time he's ever shown the slightest aggression was when he was in feeding mode once.

Just love all the boas. Much more than my corns. They have their appeal as well of course, but there's just something about boas for me that just makes them so much more interesting...
Laws Posted - 27/07/2011 : 13:46:27
gorgeous! i def love boas! my little dexter is as friendly as anything . Lexi is still alittle timid , but still gentle :)
ptmbradley Posted - 25/07/2011 : 00:19:31
quote:
Originally posted by sandi

Amazing photos! just fell in love with samson!

Thanks. He is gorgeous isn't he? So are the other 2, but I must admit Samson is my favourite of all my snakes. (Don't tell my BRB!) He just seems so friendly all the time!
sandi Posted - 22/07/2011 : 16:09:31
Amazing photos! just fell in love with samson!

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000