The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Rainbow Boa Photos
 Meet Cassiopeia

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
prozacbear Posted - 21/07/2010 : 21:44:30
Hi
Having just posted pics of my Royal python Guybrush on the Royal forum these are pics of the Brazilian Rainbow Boa I bought for my husband. She is almost a year old and very sweet

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Snakesitter Posted - 23/08/2010 : 19:58:34
quote:
She is certainly always looking to cause mischief, handling her requires constant vigilance. We lost her down the back of the sofa a few days ago

LOL, they do, don't they? I once put one of my 2009 females on the counter and turned my back for just a moment. I heard a thud. By the time I disentagled from cage-cleaning, there was no site of the little girl. She'd plummeted off the side of the counter (thankfully I have soft carpeting!) and immediately high-tailed it for the wall. From the wall, she found the comfort of the pocket space under the heating unit. Took me ten minutes of searching to find her, and when I reached in to rescue her, all the thanks I got was a mouthful of sharp teeth! ;-)
prozacbear Posted - 21/08/2010 : 22:48:40
quote:
Originally posted by Snakesitter

That bottom picutree captures a ton of personality. :-) Great snake, hope she is doing well.

Thanks, she is doing very well and seems to get bigger every time I pick her up
She is certainly always looking to cause mischief, handling her requires constant vigilance. We lost her down the back of the sofa a few days ago

quote:

Posted - 20/08/2010 : 21:20:50
Cracking snake, and brilliant piccys.

Should've called this one Threepwood.
But Cassiopeia is a brilliant name, I considered it myself a while back for one of my reps.

/edit
I like my old tv programs, the name cropped up for me on Battlestar.

Cassiopeia was a present for my husband, so he named her (although I think it was a good choice). When it comes to naming pets after old tv shows, we already have two cats named after old doctor who monsters (Axos, and Sutekh).
Kehhlyr Posted - 20/08/2010 : 21:20:50
Cracking snake, and brilliant piccys.

Should've called this one Threepwood.
But Cassiopeia is a brilliant name, I considered it myself a while back for one of my reps.

/edit
I like my old tv programs, the name cropped up for me on Battlestar.
Snakesitter Posted - 16/08/2010 : 20:39:40
That bottom picutree captures a ton of personality. :-) Great snake, hope she is doing well.
reptiledanny Posted - 25/07/2010 : 17:13:55
wow, i love him, he is so cute
prozacbear Posted - 22/07/2010 : 19:47:43
Thanks very much for your kind comments about Cassi. She is sleeping on my husbands lap at the moment
Kazerella Posted - 22/07/2010 : 13:31:45
Gorgeous BRB- that bottom picture is great
IncurableFlirt Posted - 22/07/2010 : 08:00:43
Wow, I love her colors! So beautiful. One of these days, I plan to get a girlfriend for my Marius. Hope I can find one as beautiful as the one you got. Congrats on the pickup...that's one lucky hubby. Wish my hubby was in to snakes. He tolerates mine.

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000