The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Rainbow Boa Photos
 New boa :D

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pretty_bunny Posted - 08/10/2010 : 23:36:10
Here's my new baby:

Picture taken a few minutes after I got him :) He's supposed to be about 18 inches but I haven't handled him to be sure
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pretty_bunny Posted - 11/10/2010 : 02:25:36
Yup that's why I said I think he's Colombian. My friend says that we have our own type of boas here xD So I guess he's not really anything but native.
hiper2009 Posted - 10/10/2010 : 20:35:26
Lovly looking rainbow but looks slightley darker then what a brazilian would be.
IncurableFlirt Posted - 10/10/2010 : 19:36:54
Wow, he's gorgeous! I love his coloring and agree with you, I think he may be a Colombian. What a fantastic present...and you got a GREAT deal. Aren't they just the most lovely things you've ever seen? I simply adore my BRB. Best of luck with him, looking forward to more pictures in the future!
pretty_bunny Posted - 09/10/2010 : 02:36:02
No, they didn't. The guy mostly keeps larger snakes. I didn't buy him either, they just had him there and said I could have him :D
I think he's Colombian because he's from native lineage and I believee that we have Colombians here.
Snakesitter Posted - 09/10/2010 : 00:45:41
I wish every box had a nice surprise like that! Did they tell you how much he weighs?

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000