The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Rainbow Boa Photos
 Mayhem (Pic heavy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hiper2009 Posted - 26/10/2010 : 18:49:06
Hey everyone i know i have not posted any pics of my two boa's on here yet as i have been very busy with work well i have had the time today to upload Mayhem's pics - he is a fussy feeder so in no order i have a few shots of him eating there are two sets of pics on here of his feeds and then a think a couple random shots and then a few of him going in to shed , i hope you like them and sorry if all the pics are not clear..

After a nice feed he went in to shed

Hope you have enjoyed Mayhem's pics i will get around to uploading his sisters pics soon.

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 12/01/2011 : 02:33:10
quote:
Originally posted by Snakesitter

quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

FAO Cliff: Could you tell me what morph he is please or if he is a normal , thanks..

Pretty much the same comments as on the last one...you'd almost think they were related. ;-)

Snakesitter Posted - 28/10/2010 : 22:11:25
quote:

FAO Cliff: Could you tell me what morph he is please or if he is a normal , thanks..

Pretty much the same comments as on the last one...you'd almost think they were related. ;-)
hiper2009 Posted - 28/10/2010 : 13:46:06
hiper2009 Posted - 28/10/2010 : 13:34:35
quote:

quote:
is it ok to take random shots of him when he is not feeding ?

Completely fine, and we want to see the little guy more often anyway!

Thats all good then Cliff when i have more time off work i wil get around to uploading more pics , Mayhem Shedded today and looks all new and sexy again
hiper2009 Posted - 28/10/2010 : 13:33:14
quote:
Originally posted by IncurableFlirt

Awesome feeding pictures. It certainly looks like he is enjoying his meals. Great shots of him in the blue, too. That is exactly how Marius looks when he is in the blue. I'm about to share some new ones of him, since he just shed the other day. Anyway, congrats on him eating!

I agree , i am amazed at how good they still look whilst still in shed , I love Marius he looks sexy just commented on your thread and waits to a reply , He does enjoy his meal once he has it in his mouth but otherwise he is just fussy i have made a new topic of Bow and Mayhems feeding record and you will see the differance in them both lols ..
Snakesitter Posted - 27/10/2010 : 20:53:28
quote:
is it ok to take random shots of him when he is not feeding ?

Completely fine, and we want to see the little guy more often anyway!
IncurableFlirt Posted - 27/10/2010 : 19:44:47
Awesome feeding pictures. It certainly looks like he is enjoying his meals. Great shots of him in the blue, too. That is exactly how Marius looks when he is in the blue. I'm about to share some new ones of him, since he just shed the other day. Anyway, congrats on him eating!
hiper2009 Posted - 27/10/2010 : 10:51:35
quote:
Originally posted by oakleyman18

Going to echo Cliff here - shots are amazing!! Very jealous! :) Mayhem's amazing. Loving the big Mayhem poster on his box.. lol!

Really nice colouring on him. But what on earth is he eating?? It looks like pink frozen tissue paper!! :P

Thanks Oscar for your reply , I don't think the shots are that good but thanks i think they would have been better if i didn't have to zoom in from a distance the camera is a panasonic lumix 14.1mp.

LOL the poster thing thats what my miss's drawed out for his box when she got board but i think it looks alright on it plus gives him bit of privacy as well.

Thanks his colouring is awesome i got first pick from the whole clutch of males and females so i chose the brightest male they had and the brightest female from the clutch .

He is eating a Ratpup , the pics of where he is eating on the rock is a small ratpup weighing at about 7g and then the pics where he is eating the ratpup from his flowers are weighing at 10g to 13g .
hiper2009 Posted - 27/10/2010 : 10:29:35
quote:

Great picts, thank you for sharing!

One minor tip: some snakes get freaked out by being photographed while eating, and may back off their food. As you've noted Mayhem is picky about food anyway, you may want to let him eat in peace, at least until he's had four to six meals on his own.

Again, great shots!

Thanks for your reply Cliff , I know what you mean but i didn't put the camera up in his face i zoomed in from a distance but with the flash it was a red flash instead of a white flash , From now on i will wait until he has had four to six meals now until i get feeding pics of him but is it ok to take random shots of him when he is not feeding ?

Edited : Spelling .
oakleyman18 Posted - 26/10/2010 : 21:01:00
Going to echo Cliff here - shots are amazing!! Very jealous! :) Mayhem's amazing. Loving the big Mayhem poster on his box.. lol!

Really nice colouring on him. But what on earth is he eating?? It looks like pink frozen tissue paper!! :P
Snakesitter Posted - 26/10/2010 : 20:57:15
Great picts, thank you for sharing!

One minor tip: some snakes get freaked out by being photographed while eating, and may back off their food. As you've noted Mayhem is picky about food anyway, you may want to let him eat in peace, at least until he's had four to six meals on his own.

Again, great shots!

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000