The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Rainbow Boa Photos
 Bow (Pic Not Much)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hiper2009 Posted - 27/10/2010 : 11:18:36
Hey everyone i know i have not posted any pics of my two boa's on here yet as i have been very busy with work well i have had the time today to upload Bow's pics , i hope you like them and sorry if all the pics are not clear..

Hope you have enjoyed Bow's pics and i am sorry that i have not posted many due to taking the wrong laptop to work haha so i will get around to uploading more of Bow when i get home.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 05/12/2010 : 13:43:41
Thanks for the comments
Invalid User Posted - 03/12/2010 : 20:21:26
Gorgeous snake. Love the first pic, just stunning
Oh How Original Posted - 01/12/2010 : 19:43:41
Such a beautiful snake :D can't wait to get mine!
Snakesitter Posted - 28/10/2010 : 22:09:31
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

FAO Cliff: Could you tell me what morph she is please or if she is a normal , thanks..

Unfortunately, it’s impossible to tell with 100% certainly. I can tell you she looks like a visual normal…but she could always be an unsuspected het (one copy of a morph gene rather than two). If so, hypo and anery are the only common morphs out there.

Other than that, she’s got good coloration, a nice busy dorsal pattern with good color, and nice consistent crescents on her sides.

Looks like several of the shots were taken at night, too, judging by the whitewall effect?
hiper2009 Posted - 28/10/2010 : 13:45:15
FAO Cliff: Could you tell me what morph she is please or if she is a normal , thanks..
hiper2009 Posted - 28/10/2010 : 13:29:20
quote:
Originally posted by Snakesitter

Morre great shots, Ash. I especially liked the top one, very catching. Funny, isn't it, how they chow down in their water bowls/bathtubs?

Thank you Cliff , It is very strange how they chow down in the water lol but what ever floats there boat hahhaha
hiper2009 Posted - 28/10/2010 : 13:28:32
quote:
Originally posted by IncurableFlirt

She is absolutely gorgeous. I really love her coloring. That first pic is fantastic with all of the iridescence going on. She looks very healthy and happy, congrats!

Thank you
Snakesitter Posted - 27/10/2010 : 20:55:45
Morre great shots, Ash. I especially liked the top one, very catching. Funny, isn't it, how they chow down in their water bowls/bathtubs?
IncurableFlirt Posted - 27/10/2010 : 19:46:31
She is absolutely gorgeous. I really love her coloring. That first pic is fantastic with all of the iridescence going on. She looks very healthy and happy, congrats!

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000