The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Rainbow Boa Photos
 Marius update (pic heavy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
IncurableFlirt Posted - 27/10/2010 : 19:49:20
Marius shed just the other day, so I pulled him out yesterday and did a tiny photo shoot. They didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped (the sun was out only for a brief while, it was cloudy most of the day), but at least some of them show his color well. Surprisingly enough, he did not end up with the bright white on his sides like he did with his last shed, so I dunno what happened there. At any rate, here he is. He's getting SO long.

[mg]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1145/marius060.jpg

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Invalid User Posted - 03/12/2010 : 20:19:16
Great pics of a gorgeous subject
Oh How Original Posted - 01/12/2010 : 19:44:36
Oh wow, he is gorgeous!
pretty_bunny Posted - 28/10/2010 : 22:11:12
He's gorgeous :D I want to take more pics of Ossi. How old is he?
IncurableFlirt Posted - 28/10/2010 : 18:21:00
Thanks guys. I am very proud of him. Marius is a little thicker than my thumb, but he is veeeeery long. Last time I measured him (which was a couple months ago), he was 21.5 inches long. I should try to get another measurement today to compare. He eats one large fuzzy mouse per week, though I have been noticing that his food bump is getting less noticeable, so he'll be going up a size soon.
hiper2009 Posted - 28/10/2010 : 13:27:38
Awesome pics love the 3rd one , his colours are very strong and vibrant love it i can't wait until my two grow bigger , how big is Marius in FT and how thick would you say he is ?
Snakesitter Posted - 27/10/2010 : 20:58:09
Wow, everyone has great shots today...I feel like such a slacker! I love the one where he is sticking his face into the camera, they're such curious little buggers! His color is shaping up nicely, you should be one proud Mom!
IncurableFlirt Posted - 27/10/2010 : 19:52:06
Sorry, I messed up the image tag on one of the pics, so here it is if you didn't want to click the link:

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000