The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Rainbow Boa Photos
 My first BRB from A&S exotics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SexyBear77 Posted - 03/12/2010 : 19:26:38
Here is Indiana (Indy for short), a 2010 male ph. anery. Couldn't be happier with this little stunner, and the service I got from A&S was first class. He is a very calm and placid snake too, having heard of their sometimes snappy reputations I was surprised by how totally relaxed he is.

Hope you like!
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AS-Exotics Posted - 31/12/2010 : 00:21:58
Looking good Rachael, glad you are pleased with him

quote:
Originally posted by Snakesitter

Actually, many of not most Brazilians will show white sides in the evening, to a greater or lesser degree. The theory is that it is a cooling adaptation: during the day, the darker sides absorb heat better; during the night, when there is no heat to absorb, the darker color is not as necessary. So it's not just Ant's....

I think you may of misread/misunderstood what Sam was saying, she wasn't saying that only snakes from myself have white sides.

Snakesitter Posted - 25/12/2010 : 04:25:36
Actually, many of not most Brazilians will show white sides in the evening, to a greater or lesser degree. The theory is that it is a cooling adaptation: during the day, the darker sides absorb heat better; during the night, when there is no heat to absorb, the darker color is not as necessary. So it's not just Ant's....

Benji, the sheen is constant throughout life, though does seem to register better just after shed, on darker snakes, and under real sunlight. Try viewing your youngster outside and see what happens. ;-)
benji54 Posted - 24/12/2010 : 12:14:32
really beautiful snake! the colours are stunning! mine is a little smaller and doest have such a sheen yet...does it get more pronounded with increased size? i would assume so cause the scales will get bigger.

gorgeous snake and nice photos too!
sam Posted - 24/12/2010 : 12:06:04
Generally all the snakes Ant has will get there white sides at night time :)
IncurableFlirt Posted - 09/12/2010 : 18:13:06
That's a gorgeous little guy! Marius, my BRB, gets those white sides like that after he has shed. Sometimes they stay, but other times they turn dark by the time his next shed cycle comes around. I've been waiting on his next shed so I could take some pictures. Anyway, great images and congrats on a really beautiful snake.
SexyBear77 Posted - 05/12/2010 : 17:52:59
Thanks everybody! Loving looking at all your pictures too.
oakleyman18 Posted - 05/12/2010 : 13:53:38
Gotta echo the other comments - Indy looks incredible! I'm loving the white flanks he has, they're awesome!

Looking forward to more pics too
hiper2009 Posted - 05/12/2010 : 13:46:22
Very nice pics Rachel , hope to see more of the lil fella
gmac Posted - 04/12/2010 : 15:01:04
very nice SB, and very cool photos
Oh How Original Posted - 03/12/2010 : 23:35:08
Well it's a 560 mile round trip to where I live, so Ant just said it would be £45.
And yes I agree worth every penny :)
SexyBear77 Posted - 03/12/2010 : 23:08:57
quote:
[i]
Just a shame he lives so far and the courier is charging me £45 lol.

Try £75 for where I live

Worth every penny though.
Oh How Original Posted - 03/12/2010 : 22:49:51
I am getting one off Ant too, from A&S Exotics.
He's very good, got some beautiful babies left too.
Just a shame he lives so far and the courier is charging me £45 lol.
SexyBear77 Posted - 03/12/2010 : 22:00:43
Thats lucky then!
Invalid User Posted - 03/12/2010 : 20:17:37
I most certainly will, just discovered they are only a bus ride away from me! Happy days
SexyBear77 Posted - 03/12/2010 : 20:11:25
Thanks Louise, I would highly recommend A&S for if (when!) you decide to get one of your own

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000