The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Rainbow Boa Photos
 Christmas Marius Pics (DUW, lots of pics!)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
IncurableFlirt Posted - 13/12/2010 : 23:16:57
So, after taking some inspiration from SullySteve about holiday photos, I managed to capture some new ones of Marius today. He wasn't too keen about me placing him in the Christmas tree, so I had to hold him and put him near it. He also didn't care for being placed down upon the tree's skirt, where he hung out with my Christmas breakables and was too laid back to care that he was temporarily free. Here's my guy showing some Season spirit.

Happy Holidays, everyone!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
IncurableFlirt Posted - 15/12/2010 : 01:08:03
Thanks a bunch, everyone. I, too, was expecting him to jump right into Santa's coach and drive off...but..alas, Marius just didn't seem interested in a drive. Funny you should mention Poseidon, because I ALMOST did call him that. I do have a thing with god/goddess names for my animals (Aphrodite, Athena, Zeus, lol!). However, Marius has a very stylized "M" on his side and for some reason when I saw that, I immediately thought of Marius instead. If ever I did get another RB (I've been looking hard at Colombians, lol) then that one would definitely be called Poseidon. Again, thanks for the compliments on these pics. I have some of Diablo (my male BCI) that I will be posting soon too. Same place, different snake....and he is SUCH a ham.
sullysteve Posted - 14/12/2010 : 22:22:43
Wow! Love the pics!

Inspiration eh? Ta Hun!
oakleyman18 Posted - 14/12/2010 : 21:46:24
Those are FANTASTIC Pics!! He's gorgeous! I love his colourings too, he's almost purple ontop, loving the white flanks too. Brill idea for festive pics! He has a very thick trident on the top of his head, you should have called him Poseidon!
hiper2009 Posted - 14/12/2010 : 12:17:14
Fantastic pics , love the last 3 they are soo cute.
Snakesitter Posted - 14/12/2010 : 00:00:33
Niiiiiice picts. Funny how he didn't even try to squirm away. I mean, car, right there.... ;-)

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000