The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Rainbow Boa Photos
 New Marius Pictures [Pic Heavy]

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
IncurableFlirt Posted - 02/01/2011 : 23:41:54
Well, Marius finally shed this morning, so I took a few new pictures after he'd settled back down. I absolutely love this guy's attitude. He is, without a doubt, my favorite. Oddly enough, he didn't have the high white sides this time like he did the shed before last, so I'm guessing that was just a fluke. Wish I'd gotten pictures. Anyway, here he is.

Winter sunlight is so harsh. >.< He's a little washed out in color, but still cute.

A bit better on the coloring. He's contemplating why I've set him on the blanket.

I love his "hazel" eyes. :)

An excellent representation of his color. This is the closest I've ever got to his true hue.

Though he's shadowed in this one, I actually love the way it turned out. Like he's dreaming of summer. I know I am. lol!

A good shot of his trident head marking. I am beginning to believe I named him wrong, he really should have been Poseidon. :D

He's always patient with me, putting up with my maneuvering and whatnot.

A little washed out. He's wondering if I'm going to give him a mouse, I can see it in his posture.

An okay coloring shot.

Is this not the most adorable face ever? :D
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 09/01/2011 : 18:04:18
Great pics hes looking stunning
Snakesitter Posted - 05/01/2011 : 16:45:11
Interesting! Whitewalls, as the effect is typically called, are usually a phenomena displayed in the evening. I don't think I've ever seen them during the midday!
IncurableFlirt Posted - 05/01/2011 : 02:33:47
Thanks Cliff! I think out of all those pictures, the last one is my absolute favorite. It expresses his curious nature perfectly and shows off his most adorable face. lol! As to the shed before last, I had been looking at him at about mid afternoon when I noticed that he had the most vibrant white on his lower sides. I had never seen him like this before (he had just shed, too) and I was amazed. I was going to take pictures, but then I had a family emergency come up that required me to be gone most of the day. I then forgot to take pictures the next day and by the time I remembered to pull him out again, the high white had faded drastically. I thought to myself: This must be a shedding thing, I hope he does it again.

Well...his last shed came and I had noticed it early in the morning. However, he did not have the high white on his sides...and instead it actually looked like he'd lost all of the white except for on his belly. I was like: DARN IT! So when I checked on him the other day and noticed he had shed (it was also about mid day), I looked him over, but the high white was not present again. I wish it would happen again, because I would be snapping pictures like a mad woman to show it off. Here's to hoping the next one will provide me with the opportunity.
Snakesitter Posted - 04/01/2011 : 17:35:25
^ ^ BTW I'm thinking that new sig log is a bit *too* heavy... ^ ^

...almost overwhelms the pictures. I'll try and remember to cut it down tonight!
Snakesitter Posted - 04/01/2011 : 17:33:52
quote:
Originally posted by IncurableFlirt

Oddly enough, he didn't have the high white sides this time like he did the shed before last, so I'm guessing that was just a fluke.

What time of day did you examine Marius last time, as opposed to this time? Was it late in the day, such as evening or night?
Snakesitter Posted - 04/01/2011 : 16:37:27
They are all great shots as usual, Inucurable, but the keepers are the second (for color), the fifth (for composition -- love the dreamy look again the snow), and the last (for personality: "Hey, Mom, you behind that? I've been sooo good, can I have that mouse now?"). Good job!
IncurableFlirt Posted - 04/01/2011 : 06:57:30
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the compliments. I really love this little guy, he's a fantastic little snake. If every BRB was as laid back and friendly as Marius, I think more people would keep them.
prozacbear Posted - 03/01/2011 : 14:57:25
Lovely black markings on his head
Loz Posted - 03/01/2011 : 13:07:21
Great Pics
Invalid User Posted - 03/01/2011 : 10:23:39
Lovely pics.

Love the trident marking! So cute.

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000