The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Rainbow Boa Photos
 Profile: The Jade sisters

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Snakesitter Posted - 05/01/2011 : 16:47:50
This week I’ll take a break from breeders to profile some new arrivals at Living Gems Reptiles.

In October 2010, Living Gems was fortunate to secure two great-looking little girls from a local breeder. The two are sisters, sharing a common mother and possibly sharing a father as well -- two males were rotated the past breeding season, so we may never be sure. They are named for a pair of precious materials commonly dubbed “Jade.”

First up is Jadeite. Following are two shots from her arrival day:

(and)

Next up is Nephrite. Following are two shots from her arrival day as well:

(and)

Both she and her sister are in shed as I write this. Hopefully, we’ll have new fresh-skin pictures soon!

Happy New Year to everyone on The Rainbow Boa Forum,
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Snakesitter Posted - 06/01/2011 : 16:49:17
^^^ New, lower-bandwidth, sig logo ^^^
Snakesitter Posted - 06/01/2011 : 16:48:40
Why thank you, Incurable and Louise! I certainly have my fingers crossed, but Brazilians can change *so* much as they age....I'll be happy if just one grows into a stunner.

Oscar, I miswed your first line before. LOL: With a firm name like "Living Gems," it was bound to happen eventually. And I did sidestep into the sub-gems for you. ;-)
Invalid User Posted - 06/01/2011 : 11:04:52
What beautiful girls.

Just gorgeous.
IncurableFlirt Posted - 06/01/2011 : 05:57:48
Wow.....just.....WOW. Those two girls are beautiful! I love Jadeite's color and I adore Nephrite's back patterns. These two are going to be great additions for your breeding projects, Cliff. Congrats on the pickups, they are fantastic!
Snakesitter Posted - 05/01/2011 : 23:29:30
Thanks Oscar! You are correct, Jadeite won the color race by a hair, but take a closer look at Nephrite's pattern....
oakleyman18 Posted - 05/01/2011 : 22:57:32
You pinched my snake's name!!!

GORGEOUS snakes Cliffe. I especially love "Jadeite", amazing colours. Look forward to seeing more pics soon!
Snakesitter Posted - 05/01/2011 : 22:19:26
Thanks Sully! We'll be launching our 12-step program soon. The first 11 involve buying additional snakes. ;-)
sullysteve Posted - 05/01/2011 : 22:06:22
excellent pics!

I want one more!!

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000