The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Rainbow Boa Photos
 Update pics of Bow & Mayhem

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hiper2009 Posted - 23/01/2011 : 21:31:37
Just a few pics of Bow & Mayhem feeding on a medium mouse - Enjoy ..

These are in no order.

Pics of Bow she just shed.

Mayhem is in shed but still managed to take few good shots of him.

Hope you liked the pics , I am going to weigh them both after they digest there meals which should be some time tomorrow.
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 28/01/2011 : 22:06:03
quote:
Originally posted by Snakesitter

I got my spray bottle from Target (does that chain have stores in the UK?). Large, durable, highly adjustable, and cheap: no complaints.

Yes B&Q is a large hardware diy store throughout the UK.
Snakesitter Posted - 25/01/2011 : 16:32:19
I got my spray bottle from Target (does that chain have stores in the UK?). Large, durable, highly adjustable, and cheap: no complaints.
hiper2009 Posted - 25/01/2011 : 09:45:51
quote:
Originally posted by louise32

quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

Thanks for all lovely comments.

@ Lou Thanks you can grab them cheap from pound shop .

Heading up there today as need a spray bottle for misting the rub so will see if I can get some stuff to 'pretty' up her house

All i can say do not buy a spray bottle from pound shop they are crap and break so easyly i have been through 4 already in under 3 months best one to buy is the garden type ones where you pump it and then spray its alot easier as well and cost's £2.99 from B&Q.
Invalid User Posted - 25/01/2011 : 07:37:02
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

Heading up there today as need a spray bottle for misting the rub so will see if I can get some stuff to 'pretty' up her house

Snakesitter Posted - 24/01/2011 : 23:46:28
Me neither, just cautioning. :-)
hiper2009 Posted - 24/01/2011 : 22:28:29
Oh yes i already know that i know its - 0.4 or something like that for a cornsnake shed not sure on a BRB.
Snakesitter Posted - 24/01/2011 : 19:53:48
Ah, OK: I was under the (mis)impression they had just fed. Weigh away!

As for measuring, just a caution: sheds will *always* be longer than the snake they come from, so are not great for anything other than scale counts.
hiper2009 Posted - 24/01/2011 : 19:30:56

@ Oscar Well Bow shed on the 19th for me and i messured her shed and that was 3ft on the dot , I weighed her about 2months ago and she was 60g but will do a up to date weight some time tomorrow.

@ Cliff Well I think they both should have digested there meals totally now as they both was fed on the 19th so its been about 5days I'm going to weigh them both tomorrow.

Snakesitter Posted - 24/01/2011 : 18:52:59
Yeah, I've seen some pretty good sigs too, LOL. Glad to hear your surprise tenant has moved on.
oakleyman18 Posted - 24/01/2011 : 18:07:13
Haha Cliffe - of course give them a couple of days to digest!! If I was a woman, I'd never DREAM of weighing myself after a sunday roast! But then again I eat more than once every two weeks..

No spiders now - had a good old clean! Though it was more amusing than anything else. I've seen people with "0.1.0 - Ex-wife" and that's given me a good laugh.
Snakesitter Posted - 24/01/2011 : 16:59:48
LOL give the poor things a few days to digest, Oscar! (Ash: I'd give them a few exta days to digest before weighing them, both as it could be stressful and as the meal's weight will throw your measurements off.)

BTW, speaking of additonal data, we've seen your lovely Brazilians Oscar, but when are you posting pictures of the spider in your bathroom? ;-)
oakleyman18 Posted - 24/01/2011 : 14:45:39
They are both looking awesome mate! Looking nice and healthy

Weights and lengths?!
Invalid User Posted - 24/01/2011 : 12:30:10
Lovely pics. 2 gorgeous brbs you got there!

I love the pretty flowers in their rubs!
hiper2009 Posted - 24/01/2011 : 11:37:21
Bump

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000