The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Rainbow Boa Photos
 Profile: Lancelot

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Snakesitter Posted - 26/01/2011 : 20:34:31
Last week I profiled Galahad. This week I’ll profile his brother, Lancelot. Lancelot is an August 2009 male who was the other of the two top male picks from a strong breeding trio. While not a breeder holdback, his intense babyhood color he struck me even more than Galahad did. Lancelot is one of a total of four males that Living Gems acquired that year, only two of which we expect to keep in the end. As of month end December, Lancelot had just crested 500 grams, and had reached a large enough girth to jump to small rats.

Here was Lancelot as he looked just after first shed:

Since then, his orange has developed into a soft warm glow, although one not easily captured by my aging lens. Here he is as of October 2010, at 14 months old.

Inside Front

Outside Top

For easy comparison, his brother’s profile is here.

Thank you for looking,
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Snakesitter Posted - 01/02/2011 : 20:03:01
Topaz was three years and three months old when she hit that weight. Like the vast majority of adult Brazilians, she eats a medium rat every other week.
hiper2009 Posted - 29/01/2011 : 18:15:10
quote:
Originally posted by Snakesitter

Thank you, Ash!

My largest females are my two breeders for this year, Topaz (at about 2250g) and Alex (at about 2050). Not sure on feet, but six would probably be close.

Thats awesome mate , how long did it take Topaz to reach that weight and size ? Also what does Topaz feed on ?
Snakesitter Posted - 29/01/2011 : 00:30:39
Thank you, Ash!

My largest females are my two breeders for this year, Topaz (at about 2250g) and Alex (at about 2050). Not sure on feet, but six would probably be close.
hiper2009 Posted - 28/01/2011 : 22:01:06
Wow Cliff he is looking stunning can't belive the colour has changed from a vivid red to a bright super orange .

Whats the biggest female you have in weight and ft?

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000