The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Rainbow Boa Photos
 Zippy climbing, post shed.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mez Posted - 03/02/2011 : 14:43:15
Zippy shed last night & afterwards as I was removing his shed he had a climb on his vines, so took the opportunity to take a few pics.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Snakesitter Posted - 03/02/2011 : 20:59:50
Nice job capturing the iridesence on the second shot, Mez! Good-looking youngster!
oakleyman18 Posted - 03/02/2011 : 17:02:11
He looks incredible - Love the white sides!
sam Posted - 03/02/2011 : 16:40:00
quote:
Originally posted by Mez

Thanks Sam, had thought of going to sorting office but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask you or Ant first.

Thats fine, Lets hope it turns up and is not lost somewhere.
Mez Posted - 03/02/2011 : 16:25:09
Thanks Sam, had thought of going to sorting office but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask you or Ant first.
sam Posted - 03/02/2011 : 16:08:08
Ok, Just spoke to Ant, he was on the phone to steve and he said that he posted it out already, special delivery to arrive to you before 1pm (the day after he originally spoke to Ant on the phone)

Hes out on a courier run at the moment, so he will look into it for you once he gets back from it. Hopefully it will be resolved quickly.
until you hear something from either me, Ant or Steve, if you go to your local sorting office and just ask if they have anything under your name for you? With any luck maybe it was attempted to be deliver and the postman didnt stick a note in your door?
sam Posted - 03/02/2011 : 15:50:24
Awww, Thats good to hear :)

Sorry to hear about the stat though, i have just rung Ant to let him know and he will give Steve a call, That's not good that you haven't received it yet!
Mez Posted - 03/02/2011 : 15:38:31
Thanks Sam, he is so friendly & settled really well, he's still living in his rub at the moment though as I need to re-seal some of the joints on his viv but he'll be moving in as soon as thats done, on the occasions that he has been in his viv he loves to explore.

P.S next time you or Ant speak to Steve (the courier) can you remind him about the stat, I still haven't received it!
sam Posted - 03/02/2011 : 15:04:04
gorgeous :) looks to be doing very well!! He looks like he has settled in nicely!

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000