The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Rainbow Boa Photos
 Tui's BRB

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tui Posted - 21/03/2011 : 08:53:41
The day has finally come! :)

Heres a few pictures i took when she came home. More pictures will follow as soon as she feels comfortable being home :)

Oh and she is called "Anima" (im a history student, so im a bit of a latin enthusiast, so anima = soul)

Who needs a hide when you can hang in the ceiling....

Hey momma, i love you ;)

Smooth sailor :)

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tui Posted - 15/04/2011 : 09:46:37
Thats my favourite too, but i do like the "skeleton teeth" image as well, evil but sweet :D
Thank you, Cliff! :)
Snakesitter Posted - 14/04/2011 : 19:30:10
I really like the mniddle shot, it captures her iridescence well! Nice picts Tui!
Tui Posted - 14/04/2011 : 11:37:38
PICTURE UPDATE! :)

I just got my new camera, which should make me a better photographer :D
So let's see...

Tui Posted - 24/03/2011 : 20:30:38
Oh noooo... :D

Maybe this is something to consider a bit further before making any decisions ;)

Im going to be like the crazy cat lady from simpsons, but with snakes...:D

But i promise you, you wont be seeing me in Animal cops! :)

Then again, one little litter would be really nice, if i can find suitable new owners. And thats another story :D
Snakesitter Posted - 24/03/2011 : 19:37:02
LOL! Let's see, that means in two years you'll have two (parents), in three years 17 (first litter), in five years 47 (third litter), and in six years, once that first generation starts breeding, you'll be on all the animal control TV shows. ;-)
Tui Posted - 24/03/2011 : 18:59:34
I totally noticed that too, it was difficult trying to get pictures myself, with snake in the other hand and camera in the other :D
I cant wait for her to grow up, although she is a cute kid :)
Maybe some day she will have kids of her own, and i want to keep them all, too hard to sell them away... Maybe im not supposed to be a breeder ;)
Snakesitter Posted - 24/03/2011 : 16:31:39
I love the shots where they scope out the camera lens. And then often try and climb on top of it. :D
Tui Posted - 24/03/2011 : 14:46:47
I think my studies are going a bit too south :D But nah, its not so serious ;)

Couple of pictures took before feeding :) Lovely girl, and not at all nippy!
Except when talking about food... She is the only one (of my snakes) attacking food without any warning! Sassy baby :)

Snakesitter Posted - 22/03/2011 : 19:44:55
I know the feeling! Just don't skip *too* many classes. ;-)
Tui Posted - 22/03/2011 : 11:18:12
Thank you, Cliff! :)

Im really excited, i cant help but watching her all the time. And she is not moving :D
I skipped couple of classes today to come home earlier... i cant concentrate enough to study, with a new baby at home.....;)
Snakesitter Posted - 21/03/2011 : 20:16:01
Looking good, Tuija! I like the name, and am glad you got her home safely!
hiper2009 Posted - 21/03/2011 : 13:58:40
quote:
Originally posted by Tui

Yeah, that waiting thingie is the worst! I would love to have Royal too, still havent decided, what morph or when :) I love pinstripes, albinos, genetic stripes and pieds the most...lets see how this goes :) And maybe one pastel or lemon pastel...axanthic or mojave...Oopsie....:D

Mojave are very nice I want a pinstripe and pastel and lesser .
Tui Posted - 21/03/2011 : 13:31:12
Yeah, that waiting thingie is the worst! I would love to have Royal too, still havent decided, what morph or when :) I love pinstripes, albinos, genetic stripes and pieds the most...lets see how this goes :) And maybe one pastel or lemon pastel...axanthic or mojave...Oopsie....:D
hiper2009 Posted - 21/03/2011 : 10:37:56
That is very nice Tui , I know how you felt waiting as I am currently waiting for my Royal Python.
Tui Posted - 21/03/2011 : 09:18:32
Thank you Hammy :)

She is incredibly patient, considering she just came home after being on the road for 4 days.
Looking good so far, for my fingers atleast :D

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000