The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Rainbow Boa Posts
 Rainbow Boa Photos
 Ziggy's first outing !

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Hammy Posted - 29/03/2011 : 19:10:54
Hiya folks.. Ziggy decided she wanted to see what this big scary camera thing was.. So out she came for a looksee !

As you can see with all girls, they love to wrap around our fingers ! :o)

What's dat lens thingie !!?

So she was not phased at all and very inquisitive to say the least.. I was also suprised that she was reluctant to go back in her viv, so we spent a little more time with her.

All in all we are very very pleased.. She has a lovely temperament being so young and really looking forward to experimenting with further photos to show her in all her glory !

Sorry for the delay, but I am really happy with how she has settled in!

Thanks for all your help, it's really been appreciated.

Paul and Jenny :)
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
IncurableFlirt Posted - 30/03/2011 : 00:34:57
Sooo muuuch brown! I love Ziggy's colors, they are lovely. It never ceases to amaze me how wide a difference in colors these snakes can have. My Marius is much more orange/red. Anyway, fabulous pictures and thanks for sharing!
Snakesitter Posted - 29/03/2011 : 20:31:01
You were smart to take your time and consider different animals...and it looks like it paid off! Great snake, great picts!
Hammy Posted - 29/03/2011 : 20:02:54
Hi guys and thank you.. Yeah she is good as gold from the moment we took her out, infact she was curled up in her moist hide and when Jen coaxed her out she was just fine...

I would like to say lucky with our selection, but we spent a good few weekends looing at a variety of BRB's looking for one that had the right markings we liked and also the tempremant.
gmac Posted - 29/03/2011 : 19:24:43
cracking looking rainbow,
oakleyman18 Posted - 29/03/2011 : 19:21:30
Wow, she looks FAB! Looks very inquisitive, so congrats Lovely example of a BRB. Whats she like when you first take her out?

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000