Hypanthia and Munky
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kazerella
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
721 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  18:45:16  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here's a few more of our most recent snakey purchases.

We are really pleased with Hypanthia now she's got a bit of meat on her

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  17:23:50  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Great pics Kaz , But i think your crazy girl to have a king
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
The Resident Loon

United Kingdom
284 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  19:34:22  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon
SOME OF MY ANIMALS

Go to Top of Page

gmac
Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
710 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  20:09:48  Show Profile  Send gmac an AOL message  Send gmac a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hiper, Hypanthia was a cracking looking snake, unfortunately Kaz doesnt have this one anymore, it passed away March Last year, also as far as I remember Munky (the milk) escaped round about the end of 2009 and not sure if it turned up.

Not always a good idea to comment on thread that are over a year old.

GMac
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2011 :  12:46:13  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry i was not aware that Hypanthia died and the Milky escaped I am deeply sorry , The reason why i said Kaz was a crazy girl was as kings have a rep for tagging. .

I was going through the old threads looking at pics and ect , so your now saying i am not allowed to comment on a thread that is a year old ??.
Go to Top of Page

gmac
Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
710 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2011 :  13:05:18  Show Profile  Send gmac an AOL message  Send gmac a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not suggesting that at all Hiper, is just a year is a long time to pass and situations can change in that time, so looking and posting at older threads is no problem would suggest not making jokes or witty comments on older threads just incase though.

GMac
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2011 :  13:36:51  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Fair enough i think i just won't comment then..
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
721 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2011 :  13:56:18  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Don't worry Hyper- you've not offended me or anything.

Unfortunately Hypanthia has gone to snakey heaven a while ago and Munky did escape and has not be found yet (we still live in hope).

But Kings are great snakes and it is the fact they are moody and sometimes unpredictable that is part of their appeal. Nagini and Tempo still fight the King corner in our house and they are both unforgetable personalities.

Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2011 :  15:16:59  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

Don't worry Hyper- you've not offended me or anything.

Unfortunately Hypanthia has gone to snakey heaven a while ago and Munky did escape and has not be found yet (we still live in hope).

But Kings are great snakes and it is the fact they are moody and sometimes unpredictable that is part of their appeal. Nagini and Tempo still fight the King corner in our house and they are both unforgetable personalities.

Sorry for your loss , and hope one day you will find milky how long ago was it when she/he escaped ? I don't know why but i am scared of holding a kingsnake have some bad momments with them when i worked in a reptile shop i would always get tagged by a king and they don't like to let go.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000