My first Crested Geckos!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2010 :  06:43:53  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I went to the Wasatch Reptile Expo today and came home with a gorgeous pair of Crested Geckos. I have been wanting a pair of these guys for a while now, and since they were set at a price that I could not turn down, I went ahead and got them. They're now chilling in their new home, so it is going to be a very long two weeks before I can start to handle them. :D

Kika

(Taken through the back glass, all the stuff you see is on the outside of the tank)

Moko

Their new home

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow boa

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2010 :  21:22:41  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cute little buggers! And I envy them the new digs -- that thing is almost bigger than my apartment!

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Premium Brazilian Rainbow Boas from a disease-tested facility
Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  06:16:35  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks! Well, from various sources on other forums, I have come to learn that at this young of an age, it might not be the best setup for them. I have been instructed to try some smaller tubs and to separate them (which is probably a good idea, dunno why I didn't think of it...since most reptiles are solitary). Anyway, I have also been told that they are less likely to be stressed after only just a week and that I can probably handle them at that time, so I'm counting down the days. lol! If I can remember, I'll try to post more pictures then.

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000