Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

matty18714
The wannabe 'Ranger of Rainbows'

United Kingdom
137 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2009 :  23:19:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He bothers me but at the same time he doesnt. I can watch it fine and find some of it quite good. But the killing of all the animals is a bit unneccisary(sp?). It doesnt bother me to watch it on tv, but if I was there then maybe it would.

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
721 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  20:55:44  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm not really bothered about the animal eating really, He just annoys me- and I think he talks out of his a*** a lot of the time. He makes things seem more dangerous than they actually are and I think if I met him at a dinner party I would have to make my excuses before the main course if he ended up at my end of the table. No one likes a show off smart-arse, especially when sometimes his knowledge isn't perfect. I watched one and he said a Caecilian was a limbless lizard!!! Everyone on the 'damp side' knows that a caecilian is an amphibian not a reptile! Shocking!

Go to Top of Page

matty18714

United Kingdom
137 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  20:59:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will have to watch it more often, and form a more detailed opinion. What time and day? Channel 4 right?

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
721 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  21:19:36  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
God knows, we haven't got a telly, so we just knick random dvds from Lewy's brothers room when we visit

Go to Top of Page

matty18714

United Kingdom
137 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  21:29:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah, forgot about that.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly