@ Cliff
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  12:42:58  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello buddy , If it's not to much to ask from you is it ok if you can take a few feeding shots (camera or video) of your adult brbs would love to see an adult feeding , striking - coiling.. And you do have a large collection of adults.

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  20:56:21  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sure thing. I'll try and post a few this weekend.

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Premium Brazilian Rainbow Boas from a disease-tested facility
Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  21:01:33  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snakesitter

Sure thing. I'll try and post a few this weekend.

Thanks bud your a star!
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2011 :  21:17:35  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here you go, Ash:

Topaz, assessing the biweekly offering to Her Eminence. ;-)

Vlad, having struck and wrapped his prey:

And Hills, starting to feed:

Hope this covers what you were looking for,

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2011 :  21:21:46  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks Cliff the pics was AWESOME !!
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2011 :  21:45:18  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Forgot to say the first pic where Topaz is coming out of the water box is that big box his water bowl ?
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2011 :  22:38:28  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Ash. Yes, that is her waterbowl, the same size as I use for all my adults. Room enough for three, if they want. ;-)

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2011 :  23:21:55  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Jesus Christ is that how big i will need my water bowl and moss hide when they adults ?.
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2011 :  23:36:35  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I tend to overshoot on the care requirements, just because I like the model of having fewer animals that are maintained in a top-quality care environment, rather than packing them in like sardines. This extends to my hides and waterbowls. I could get away with something half that size, just choose not to. Your adults will need a minimum cage of 36" long x 24" wide x 12" tall, and water bowls and hides large enough to curl up in when partly filled with moss/water. Anything beyond these specs is gravy.

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000