Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Invalid User
account deleted on request

277 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  10:57:51  Show Profile
She is eating a rat pinky here, reason being it was huge! Weighed 9g, so maybe was a mutant rat lol

Few close ups.

Constriction, brb style!

Eating while still constricting!

RaverBaby
Banned

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  14:41:29  Show Profile
eh she is ugly
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  15:05:15  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address
@ Louise , Great pics of Sissy she does not seem shy at all love the constricting my two are aggresive feeders reminds me of Sissy .

How old is she now ?

That Ratpup looks tasty haha nom nom nom .[/blue]

P.s Sorry for that day on the Reptilian forum didn't mean to come accross like a forum police.

Edited by - gmac on 14/03/2011 16:34:45
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User

277 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  15:23:46  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009
@ Louise , Great pics of Sissy she does not seem shy at all love the constricting my two are aggresive feeders reminds me of Sissy .

How old is she now ?

That Ratpup looks tasty haha nom nom nom .[/blue]

P.s Sorry for that day on the Reptilian forum didn't mean to come accross like a forum police.

Cheers Ash, no worries, I was having an off day too
She's 7 months old (I think without checking records )

Edited by - gmac on 14/03/2011 16:42:43
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  15:30:06  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address
Oooh no worrys hun .

Really 7 months old What is she weighing in at now you've had her for a month right if i recall sorry if I am wrong.. Does that tasty ratpup leave a huge bugle in her belly ?
Go to Top of Page

RaverBaby
Banned

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  15:33:46  Show Profile
nuu i nvr sed all brbs are ugly i sed urs is ugly so get ur facts right and anyways i sorry ok
Go to Top of Page

gmac
Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
710 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  15:38:44  Show Profile  Send gmac an AOL message  Send gmac a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by RaverBaby

nuu i nvr sed all brbs are ugly i sed urs is ugly so get ur facts right and anyways i sorry ok

I am the forum police and if you want to continue to use this forum be respectful of other members. And thats a fact.

GMac
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User

277 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  16:34:11  Show Profile
quote:

Oooh no worrys hun .

Really 7 months old What is she weighing in at now you've had her for a month right if i recall sorry if I am wrong.. Does that tasty ratpup leave a huge bugle in her belly ?

Yup had her just over a month now. She was 52g a week after I got her and today she is 66g.

She had the pup no problem and didn't leave as big a lump as I was expecting. She has been on rat fluffs but I ran out but this rat pup must have been close on fluff size, probably around a week old i'd guess.
Go to Top of Page

RaverBaby
Banned

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  16:34:52  Show Profile
kk i sed sorry but is my opinion n if i fink it luks ugly then i have a rite to tell the owner that louqise has a fake brb
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User

277 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  16:38:07  Show Profile
quote:

kk i sed sorry but is my opinion n if i fink it luks ugly then i have a rite to tell the owner that louqise has a fake brb

Idiot! Now you are cheesing off.

How the hell do you get a fake brb you muppet! It came from AS-exotics, look them up and tell them they sold me a fake, you fool.

Edited by - gmac on 14/03/2011 16:45:48
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  16:39:42  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by louise32

quote:

Oooh no worrys hun .

Yup had her just over a month now. She was 52g a week after I got her and today she is 66g.

She had the pup no problem and didn't leave as big a lump as I was expecting. She has been on rat fluffs but I ran out but this rat pup must have been close on fluff size, probably around a week old i'd guess.

66g for 7months eek now i think you got me worried both mine are 9months old and over 160g how does that work out hmm i think it's due to me feeding medium mice , Would love to see more pics of Sissy like in handling.

P.s If it's not to much to ask is it ok if you can post lots and lots of pics of your Royal on this site in other exotics section for me to glander at as I am getting my royal next week .
Go to Top of Page

gmac
Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
710 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  16:46:26  Show Profile  Send gmac an AOL message  Send gmac a Yahoo! Message
quote:

Seems im not being taken very seriously,

@lou and Ash, as difficult as it is please dont respond to any more of raverbaby's nonsense thanks its being taken care of

GMac

Edited by - gmac on 14/03/2011 16:47:24
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User

277 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  16:50:18  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

quote:

Seems im not being taken very seriously,

@lou and Ash, as difficult as it is please dont respond to any more of raverbaby's nonsense thanks its being taken care of

Really sorry Gmac, I know it's a pain in the backside for you so I apologise and will refrain from further comment.

@ Ash, pics of Royal in other section
Go to Top of Page

gmac
Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
710 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  16:54:08  Show Profile  Send gmac an AOL message  Send gmac a Yahoo! Message
louise is not a not a problem and no need for you to apologise.

infact could you make a new photo thread sorry is a pain, but means I can just lock this one.

Louise just start a thread and i can copy the imges in may be easier for you that way

GMac

Edited by - gmac on 14/03/2011 16:59:00
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  16:54:10  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address
Yes Gmac I don't think i will respond to any more silly comments that Raverbaby leaves on this thread so I am sorry for responding.

@ Louise , Just saw them they are gorgeous I want mine so badly I don't think i can wait any longer to be honest loved the first pic of her looped over the screen .
Go to Top of Page

gmac
Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
710 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2011 :  16:55:06  Show Profile  Send gmac an AOL message  Send gmac a Yahoo! Message
is fine ash, no problems with you either.

GMac
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000