The Rainbow Boa Forum
The Rainbow Boa Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Rainbow Boa
 Other Species of Boa: Photos/Videos
 Matilda (5 pics)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ptmbradley Posted - 22/08/2011 : 18:05:13
A number of you will remember Louise. Well, her snake collection is still growing you won't be surprised to learn. Anyway, I was thinking of getting a crawl cay, and Louise was thinking of selling hers in order to make way for another boa that's on its way soon. So we agreed on a sale and I adopted her today. She's formerly known as Myrtle, but as I'm not a fan of Harry Potter she's had a name change. So she's now Matilda, which is vaguely similar sounding I guess.

So, meet Matilda, the snake formerly known as Myrtle...

This brings me up to 8 snakes now, from zero at the beginning of April. Sadly 1 is currently MIA after I stupidly didn't secure his housing properly. But we won't go there now...

Thanks for looking guys and gals.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ptmbradley Posted - 26/08/2011 : 03:58:21
She's lovely isn't she? I definitely got the boa bug. I really shouldn't get any more, but am interested in a couple of other localities as well now...
sandi Posted - 25/08/2011 : 20:16:33
Ooooh, very nice! yes i remember this little cracker, looking very good! Hello Louise if you still look in!

The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000