Matilda (5 pics)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ptmbradley
Hatchling

United Kingdom
105 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2011 :  18:05:13  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A number of you will remember Louise. Well, her snake collection is still growing you won't be surprised to learn. Anyway, I was thinking of getting a crawl cay, and Louise was thinking of selling hers in order to make way for another boa that's on its way soon. So we agreed on a sale and I adopted her today. She's formerly known as Myrtle, but as I'm not a fan of Harry Potter she's had a name change. So she's now Matilda, which is vaguely similar sounding I guess.

So, meet Matilda, the snake formerly known as Myrtle...

This brings me up to 8 snakes now, from zero at the beginning of April. Sadly 1 is currently MIA after I stupidly didn't secure his housing properly. But we won't go there now...

Thanks for looking guys and gals.

Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)
Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed

sandi
Hatchling

United Kingdom
150 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2011 :  20:16:33  Show Profile  Visit sandi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ooooh, very nice! yes i remember this little cracker, looking very good! Hello Louise if you still look in!
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Hatchling

United Kingdom
105 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2011 :  03:58:21  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
She's lovely isn't she? I definitely got the boa bug. I really shouldn't get any more, but am interested in a couple of other localities as well now...

Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)
Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000