Dorris gets her new viv :-)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

martinking6
Hatchling

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2011 :  22:11:52  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hiya

After recent major improvements with dorris`s temperament and willingness to come out and explore I decided dorris was getting ready to move into her new 6x2x2 penthouse viv equiped with private swimming pool, etc lol so excuse all the pictures but she fully deserves the praise

Viv with flash up

Natural look

Settling into her swimming pool, am really starting to see her character now that she has finally calmed down and relaxed seemingly completely, I love every one of these pics hence so many lol

She`s deep in shed as some may notice from the pics so perfect time for the swimming pool

Martin

Got a lovely royal python called earl, 2 brazilian rainbow boas called zeus and hera, a red tail cross boa constrictor called dorris and an albino burmese python called angel as well :-)

gmac
Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
710 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2011 :  01:22:43  Show Profile  Send gmac an AOL message  Send gmac a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
very cool, and cracking looking boa.

GMac
Go to Top of Page

martinking6
Hatchling

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2011 :  06:53:03  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
She shed yesterday so here she is all brand new

Showing off her red tail

Picture with flash off for more natural look

Martin

Got a lovely royal python called earl, 2 brazilian rainbow boas called zeus and hera, a red tail cross boa constrictor called dorris and an albino burmese python called angel as well :-)
Go to Top of Page

sandi
Hatchling

United Kingdom
150 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2011 :  20:13:39  Show Profile  Visit sandi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aww! she is stunning, just gets better looking as time goes by! Obviously likes a swim! Glad she has got better in her temperament, she certainly looks like a honey!
Go to Top of Page

martinking6
Hatchling

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2011 :  22:15:26  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
She has got that confident and settled now that the other morning I was trying to get her swimming pool out of her viv to change the water and as am doing this she climbing out the viv, up my arm and across my shoulders

Have to pinch myself sometimes as cant believe its the same snake lol

Martin

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000