New pics of Elvira
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chaoslillith
Snake mite

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2009 :  05:21:33  Show Profile  Visit Chaoslillith's Homepage  Send Chaoslillith an AOL message  Reply with Quote
She is getting more peach colored as she grows older. I am kind of sad because I liked the contrast of her light skin and bright red tail but she still looks amazing.

Chaoslillith
Snake mite

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2009 :  05:23:31  Show Profile  Visit Chaoslillith's Homepage  Send Chaoslillith an AOL message  Reply with Quote
One more that shows her tail.

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
721 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2009 :  14:54:47  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
She's a gorgeous snake. Have you got one from when she was younger so we can see how she's changing?

Go to Top of Page

Chaoslillith
Snake mite

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2009 :  01:36:25  Show Profile  Visit Chaoslillith's Homepage  Send Chaoslillith an AOL message  Reply with Quote

This is from the first day we adopted her. We got her from a family who the person that got her went to jail so all they had been doing was throwing a live mice in her rubbermaid tub every two weeks. She's gained several pounds and about a foot in about three months. Her tub was filled with poop as well. The people who were caring for her after the guy went to jail were snakephobic.
Go to Top of Page

lee2308

101 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  00:06:08  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
shes beautiful

Go to Top of Page

Chaoslillith
Snake mite

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  04:44:40  Show Profile  Visit Chaoslillith's Homepage  Send Chaoslillith an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks I like her a lot. Snakes are intriguing critters.
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
721 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  09:46:56  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've got a monster cornXrat snake that was treated like that. She was handled or kept clean for about 6 years before we took him in.

I wonder why they don't rehome them sooner when they are afraid of them. It's so annoying

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000