Elvira stretched out in the viv
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chaoslillith
Snake mite

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  04:43:19  Show Profile  Visit Chaoslillith's Homepage  Send Chaoslillith an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I figured I would post this as I had the other thread about people posting pics about their tanks. Elvira obliged with fully stretching out in her tank today.

Here you go.

Chaoslillith
Snake mite

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  04:44:08  Show Profile  Visit Chaoslillith's Homepage  Send Chaoslillith an AOL message  Reply with Quote
She's gotten so darn long already !! LOL
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
721 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  09:49:02  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's a great tank!

I know that snakes don't grow to the size of the tank like goldfish(popular myth amoungst newbies) but I do think they do have a growth spurt upon going into a bigger tank.

Thant's what seems to have happened with Tempo and Jally anyway

Go to Top of Page

Chaoslillith
Snake mite

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  16:02:40  Show Profile  Visit Chaoslillith's Homepage  Send Chaoslillith an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think her spurt came from the better food and more regular feedings she is getting than when she was with her prior owners. That and they kept her in a large rubbermaid tub and that was it. She had to learn how to climb when we put her in this one, now she loves going up and down her tree.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000