Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Off Rainbow Boa
 Other Species of Boa: Photos/Videos
 Marshmallow and his new climbing frame (PIC HEAVY)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kehhlyr
The Resident Loon

United Kingdom
284 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2009 :  01:59:14  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

I got bored and got a cheap tripod (poundland) screwed onto the lid of Marshmallows RUB.

He seemed to enjoy it.

These ones were taken through the side of the rub, hence to washed out colours.

and one from the top:

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon
SOME OF MY ANIMALS

lee2308

101 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2009 :  10:18:11  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
great idea,seems to like it

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
721 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2009 :  18:17:05  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Don't listen to that Lee Kehhlyr - he dissed Poundshop on the Cornsnake site!

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
The Resident Loon

United Kingdom
284 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2009 :  23:45:44  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It doesn't matter if he dissed it or not, Lee and I had a quick chat about trying to turn this into our own private playground.

Lee obviously hasn't got a poundland that has quality merchandise in it near him, he must have the one that is rubbish.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon
SOME OF MY ANIMALS

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
721 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2009 :  10:43:15  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
He's got a 99p shop, so he thinks it's better than Poundshop because if you buy 99 items you get 1 free

Go to Top of Page

Chaoslillith
Snake mite

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2009 :  03:41:06  Show Profile  Visit Chaoslillith's Homepage  Send Chaoslillith an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL...We have the Dollar Treee and 99 Cent store here in the States. It took me a second to realize what poundland was. It wasn't until I saw the 99p store that I realized what you were referring to.

oNice idea. Elvira likes to climb her big ole stick too. Next year is nice big and tall tank for her that I plan to build from scratch.
Go to Top of Page

chris100575

75 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2009 :  09:37:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He looks like he's having fun! I think Feather is about due for a upgrade from her faun, so I'll be looking for something for her to climb on.

0.1.0 Royal Python - Princess
0.1.0 BCI - Feather
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000