Head Games
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2010 :  21:19:36  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A few weeks back, someone asked me about the head structures of Brazilian Rainbows. It turned into a good excuse to take some nice headshots. Here are the results.

Jasper

Scarface

Spessartine

Unnamed Male #1

Unnamed Male #2
(Yes, he always looks that pissy…he is, I think, still a bit unsure of this whole “human in residence” idea.)

Regards,

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Premium Brazilian Rainbow Boas from a disease-tested facility
Website, Facebook

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  07:01:57  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Boy, I tell you, every time I see pictures of Jasper, I just go ga-ga. I absolutely LOVE her dark face. So beautiful. The rest, of course, are gorgeous as well. Excellent pictures! I need to take some new ones of Marius. He shed the other day and I noticed something odd. He is starting to turn VERY white from about mid-body down...and is losing a lot of color on his face (it, too, is turning white). I'll try to get some decent pictures tomorrow and post them.

Anyway, fantastic snakes, as always, thanks for sharing your pics!

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  16:32:22  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks IncurableFlirt! I led with that one because I know she has a fan base here. ;-)

(It doesn’t hurt that the picture came out well: her dark face frames the center, with a hint of greenish-blue iridescence accenting its snout.)

Thank you for the kind words, and I’d love to see updated pictures of Marius, especially the new paint job!

Regards,

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2010 :  12:55:23  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Cliff guess what i want Jasper he is gorgeous is that a normal morph ?
Go to Top of Page

sullysteve
Hatchling

United Kingdom
107 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2010 :  13:04:13  Show Profile  Visit sullysteve's Homepage  Reply with Quote
iconic BRB...
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2010 :  17:11:37  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

Cliff guess what i want Jasper he is gorgeous is that a normal morph ?

You can't have Jasper, she's mine! Isn't she the most beautiful thing with that dark little face? I totally love her. I have no doubt that Marius would be in love. *Snicker*

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2010 :  19:51:08  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LOL, Incurable!

Ash, Jasper is actually a standard normal Brazilian, but bred for pattern, specifically side, more specifically bullseyes. She has the added plus of having a very unusual head coloration, much darker than normal, which contrasts well with her very light silver eyes. She is now one year old, but eating like a champ!

One of these days I'll teach her to sign autographs. ;-)

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
845 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2010 :  11:54:09  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snakesitter

LOL, Incurable!

Ash, Jasper is actually a standard normal Brazilian, but bred for pattern, specifically side, more specifically bullseyes. She has the added plus of having a very unusual head coloration, much darker than normal, which contrasts well with her very light silver eyes. She is now one year old, but eating like a champ!

One of these days I'll teach her to sign autographs. ;-)

Awww thats not good maybe one day you will invite me over and i will quickly put jasper in my coat with out you seeing and then leave 250$ on your table
Go to Top of Page

Snakesitter
Rainbow Master

USA
2718 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2010 :  19:27:56  Show Profile  Visit Snakesitter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LOL! If I've placed my bets correctly, and pair her well, her offspring could well command that! ;-)

Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles

Website, Facebook
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Rainbow Boa Forum © 2000-08 TheRainbowBoa.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000